Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Okay a few notes from this week....

Well there hasn’t been much to say this past week due to the fact I have limited mobility. I did make it to Tarragona on Saturday. This is a nearby beach town that is beautiful. Not nearly as many people so the beach is more similar to what we see in the Caribbean. There’s also a great town to explore but the sites were all uphill so I will be returning to see that once my foot is better. The sea though is my new best friend; I got in the water and managed to take out half of the swelling. All of a sudden I had an ankle again! Yipee, so now 4 days later I am really doing well. I can pretty much walk on it without crutches however; I’m still using them so that I will be good to go by the time I leave for London on Friday. Check out my bruises though!! Aren’t they awesome? Ankle Debacle 2009….



This week I have done some shopping, I went on a search for Birkenstocks with no luck. I need a warmer shoe than flip flops for London and Scotland but one my ankle and brace can fit in. No such luck here, so hopefully I will find some when I get to London. Other than that, we did the beach again today in Barcelona; it has been raining the last 3 days so this is the first pretty day in a while. Friday I’m headed to London and Scotland – London baby!! I believe Kristen and I will have some fun and find a few things to do…..
Tomorrow is test day again and dinner is ready so I need to head out. Look at the pictures hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment