Monday, August 24, 2009

Well here's some good news...

I had 4 new people move into the house this weekend. 3 are from Mexico and one from Norway. Two of the guys from Mexico are studying at the University and will be here all semester. They have told me they will help me with my pronounciation and show me the differences in European Spanish and Mexico Spanish. So now hopefully I will get everything I need. The girl from Norway will be studying law at a university here so while she won't be living with me the whole time she will be in the city. Yay. Long term friends are exciting!

Ok there have been some requests for pictures of the beach. Not much to say, hopefully this weekend I'll have some new ones of different beaches but it will depend on my ankle. I really want to go to some other beach cities to see the sites. Not much else to say right now as I'm pretty limited in my mobility.






No comments:

Post a Comment