Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pics of Madrid..

Ok today I went to the Joan Miro Museum. I have concluded I really do not enjoy modern art. Apparently I'm not enlightened enough. Nuff said.
Now as for some pictures of Madrid and comments since it took me a few days to remember where I'd stored the camera cord. First the dessert that is famous in Madrid is Churros de Chocolate. This is a type of donut (kinda like benet texture) that is long and you get a cup of dark chocolate sauce (it's very thick) to dunk it in. This is amazing!!! See the pics of my churros. I believe this is a famous dessert of Spain in general but it seemed to be advertized everywhere in Madrid while I haven't seen it much in Barcelona. This was also at one of the most famous Chocolaterias.














As I mentioned before I want to the Royal Palace that is supposed to be the Spanish version of Versailes. Take a look for yourself....I wasn't quite convinced but that may have been because only a 1/4 was completed. Also here is a pic of the statue of Don Quixto. Considering I only had two days I don't have too much to add but the pictures are cool.









Okay that's about all I've got today. I'll be uploading all 100 pics of Madrid to facebook at some point this week if you want to see them all. My allergies are killing me today, so I didn't sleep well last night. I need rest so I can function in my classes. I really want to get where I can understand what people are saying fast, its frustrating not knowing.









No comments:

Post a Comment